Jim Corbett National Park Jeep Safari Online Booking
Welcome to Corbett online booking or online safari booking, please find complete information on online jeep safari and canter safari in Jim Corbett national park. Jim Corbett National Park allows day visit safari two times in a day and there is a time schedule of morning and afternoon. There are only 30 open jeeps, which can be permitted at any point of time. The popular zones for Jeep safari inside Corbett Park is the exciting way in which you can swindle inside Corbett national park on Jeep. Your tryst for exploring flora and wild life in their natural habitat will be realized through Jeep Safari in Corbett Park are Bijrani, Jhirna, Pawalgarh Tourism Zone, Dhela, Durgadevi and Teda Gate and Pawalgarh Tourism Zone. Visitors can book online Jeep Safari or Canter Safari for different zones of the park namely Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhikala, Dhela, Durgadevi and Teda Gate and Pawalgarh Tourism Zone. During winters, corbett jeep safari is well-known for bird watching, whereas during the summer seasons, the tourists can take a clear and easy glimpse of herds of elephant, tigers and other wildlife through safari route canter (open roof bus) or Jeep Safari in dhikala zone with overnight stay at dhikala zone of Jim Corbett National Park.
All the procedures of safari booking inside corbett park and stay inside the dhikala and other forest rest house lodge are managed through automated computerized system to ensure the equal distribution of tourists by the forest department and difficult to influence. Availability of zones, Jeeps, jeep driver and the naturalist guide are also registered with park authorities.
CorbettTourism.com gives your wishes the utmost priority. Easy booking to Jim Corbett Jungle Safari, Jim Corbett Canter Safari and Jim Corbett Elephant safari are just a moment away. We provide hassle free registration for the safari including all the documentation and verification process. Also you can reserve rooms at the resorts inside the jungle for a night stay.
Jeep Safari Booking Terms and Conditions
Advance Booking Procedure
For booking request please provide us the following details:
- The full name, age, sex of each visitor as printed same on the identity cards to be provided along with the confirmatory amount
- Preferred travelling date & Safari timing (Morning/Afternoon)
- Specific ID card number of your ( Voter Id, Aaadhar No, Driving license No etc)
- Safari Entry fee paid in advance
- E-permits are non-refundable if permit is booked/confirmed
- Please carry the same ID card submitted during online booking
- Please intimate us 30days in advance (for Indian nationals)
- Foreign nationals can ask for booking 90 days in advance
- Passport details are mandatory for making reservation of foreigner tourists
- Safari permit is issued on first come first serve basis (subject to availability)
- Visitors are required to obtain entry permits that are being issued online (by producing above mentioned documents)
- It should be noted that the entry permit to the Corbett National Park is provisional and can be changed or cancelled without any prior intimation
- The order of Corbett Tiger Reserve Director will be final in this regard, we are governed by the rules made there under
- Entry permit belongs to you is not transferrable
- Official registered guides can only join your excursions, please do not try to change the guide or naturalist
- Entry to the National Park is strictly prohibited after sunset
- Day visit to Dhikala Tourism Zone is not permitted except for the tourists staying inside the forest lodges
- While doing jeep safari do not get down from the vehicle, it is not allowed
- Avoid carrying pets while you on a holiday tour as no pets can be taken inside the CTR
- All visitors to the Corbett Tiger Reserve are abide by the rules and regulations of wildlife protection act. So please co-operate
Jim Corbett Safari Important information
As the entire periphery of the Jim Corbett National Park; falls under restricted and protected area, so official permission is required to visit the core area of the tiger territory. There are two kinds of official permits issued by the government for entering into any safari zone of the park. Day visit permit (for jeep/canter safari) and Permits for night stay inside the Government forest lodges The day visit permits are required by Indian nationals as well as foreigners for entering into any tourism zone in Corbett National Park. Accommodation inside the park is possible after obtaining night stay permit that are issued by issuing authorities of Government officials. Visitors can make booking for 01 night and maximum for 03 nights only.
Rating: 4.9 - 1810 votes
Jim Corbett National Park Jeep Safari Online Booking - Corbett Tourism -
Guest Reviews Rated 4.9 / 5 based on 1810 reviews
Good - 100 % of our customers recommend "Jim Corbett National Park"
"Welcome to Jim Corbett national park Jeep Safari online booking, please find complete information on online jeep safari and canter safari in Corbett." - Vikram Singh, Jaipur